We want you to have the best experience possible with us 🙂 So have a read!
By booking with us and confirming your ride, entering our premises and participating in or spectating an activity you are agreeing to our terms and conditions and liability disclaimer therein. No exceptions.
- Pay immediately by PAYPAL
Use the link https://www.paypal.me/ranchsiestalosrubios and type in the amount you’d like to pay us when the screen opens
Or send money via your paypal or using a credit/debit card by paying us – our ID is firstname.lastname@example.org
- To pay bank transfer set up an international payment (not possible from most banking apps but can be done from mobile bank website)
RANCH SIESTA Santander bank, Spain IBAN ES25004944644720100 18236 SWIFTBIC BSCHESMMXXX
- It’s really important you mark the payment clearly with your name & ride date so we know it’s yours and confirm to us with a screen shot the payment has been sent.
- We only accept cancellations on WHATSAPP/TEXT to Caroline 0034 645415697 not on email or facebook. As we are out on horses we can only see texts/whatsapp at these times.
- Any cancellation made with less than 48 hours before your activity and you will forfeit your deposit (50% charge is applied in all cases of cancellation or no show).
- If you look at the weather forecast and think it looks wet DO NOT CANCEL or your activity will be charged.
Often it can be torrentially raining 2 miles away and sunny and dry here. True story. Often!
Weather forecasts for Estepona cover over 30 km of distance and are really inaccurate because of the sea winds and mountains.
- We will make a decision on weather on the morning of the activity. So just give us a call / drop us a text. If its just a little drizzly we ride as it’s usually also super warm!
WHAT TO WEAR
- For your riding comfort & safety no shorts or flipflops or sandals.
- Please wear long trousers if possible (shorts may be uncomfortable for you) and trainers / shoes / boots.
- And of course sunscreen! Or bring a rainjacket…
- We have riding hats for everyone.
- We have back protectors for children.
- If anyone has allergies or potentially has, please bring antihistamine.
- No backpacks allowed as they can frighten horses if they swing around.
If you want to bring camera/phone please have them secure in a bumbag or zipped pocket.
- Please plan your route and arrive at least 10 minutes early so we can start on time to give you the best experience. We can’t wait to meet you!
- We leave promptly on time to ensure we run all our bookings to schedule and don’t inconvenience other people who may be booked on your ride.If you are late we may have left or you may not be able to ride. No refunds.
- Strictly no dogs allowed on site as we have stable dogs who are friendly to humans and kids but don’t allow other dogs they don’t know onto the property.
- Directions below. Follow these and it’s super easy. We suggest you click on the image and save it to your phone to follow..
- If she can Caroline will take photos on a hack. These will be uploaded to Facebook over the following 48 hours.Please join our facebook page to see, download and them. We are unable to send photos to individuals.
WHEN RIDING OUT….
- We do ask about the riding level and fitness of every rider who books. But sometimes on rides we find people are not as competent/confident as they said! Click for our guide to riding levels
- For safety we have to then go at the speed of the least capable rider. Please be patient and just enjoy the slightly slower ride when this happens.
- As horses aren’t machines, the unexpected can happen on a ride. If someone falls off, a horse throws a shoe or other complication (rain washed path away, tree blown down etc!) we will try to finish the ride to the best of our ability.
But safety is so important for riders and horses.Please bear with us when (and it very rarely happens) we have to rethink and shuffle things a little or slow things down.